The 25 Best Business Schools for Family Businesses - and their Star Professors
Family Capital, an online publication covering family business, includes Bocconi University among the top-25 business schools for family businesses and picks up Guido Corbetta as its star professor in the field.
“The Milan-based business school has many links with the Italian family business community and is well respected among the global business world. A centre of excellence in family business studies and research”, Family Capital says.
Guido Corbetta holds the AIdAF-EY Chair in Strategic Management of Family Business in memory of Alberto Falck. Established in 2004 with a slightly different denomination, the chair aims at developing research, teaching and institutional activities related to family business, in a country whose entrepreneurial system is mainly composed of family-owned, small-medium enterprises. An international reach is guaranteed by the involvement of EY that, through its Global Family Business Center of Excellence, is active in this field all over the world.
The Family Capital website is inspired by the idea that being a family in the business world is an asset and wants to be both “an online house magazine for family businesses” and “an advocate for family ownership”.
by Fabio Todesco
- Presentation of the Seventh Edition of the AUB Observatory
- Global Strategy Journal Workshop
- Guido Corbetta and Carlo Salvato Best Article Award in Family Business Review
- Paolo Morosetti juror for the Ernst & Young NextGen Club Award
- Paolo Morosetti is the new Director of the Strategy and Entrepreneurship Area at SDA Bocconi
- John Elkann and Fiat Capitalism